Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My Life - Part 1(My New Home)
i entered the gate..

and glared around..
Looking here and there...
With a deep silent sound...

i tried to figure out...
Where exactly i was...
Taking every little step...
With a very big pause...

I held my dad's hand..
As tight as i could...
And walked up towards my new home..
For every reason i should..

I enterd my hall,
Which looked so open wide...
I was much more comfortable now...
and had long left my dad's side...

Me and ady were the happiest of all...
to have our very own room...
and that sure was...
smaller than the hall...

This was my new home...
I kept on thinking...
and i have to live here now...
And that got me sulking...

I looked at my mom...
With a questioned eye...
Will i make new frends here?...
Who wouldn't make me cry...

My mom hugged me warmly...
And took me close to her...
'Yes Dear' she said...
And thats all i had to hear...

My very first day..
In my very own house...
And i decided to myslef...
I would never be a louse...

I cleaned my room...
And put my stuff in proper place...
It was my room after all...
Just in case.... :)

I was all set now...
To start my life from here...
And life just has to move on...
Without a bit of fear!!.... ;)
.........................SmartMind.............................

No comments: